After 3 years finally starting the 40 amp upgrade,looking for advice tips,2 cents,...

OP
OP
mznyc
Bike
1993 ST1100
Re: After 3 years finally starting the 40 amp upgrade,looking for advice tips,2 cents

It's been a long journey John.6 years dormant for multiple reasons.Nice to see light at the end of the tunnel.Still want to do valves and timing belt but will wait till the end of the season for those.I hope to have her back together next week so will report back when she's rolling and do a write-up of the experience.Also,I couldn't find a Carb Sync "How To" ,at least one that made sense to me so hope to write up a draft with pictures for you to peruse and offer any comments.Found it to be much simpler than the other write-ups I had read.

OP
OP
mznyc
Bike
1993 ST1100
Re: After 3 years finally starting the 40 amp upgrade,looking for advice tips,2 cents

OK got a road test.Everything worked as it should and was great to get her out after the long break.Lights are bright and no issues.I'll do a write up as soon as I can wit pics.Just gotta fine tune carbs,...

Top Bottom