***This year there probably won't be a raffle. I just haven't had the time to organize it. We'll likely pass around the helmet again to take Donations for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and give what's in it to George Catt so he can donate in his son Derek's name***. So if you'd like to donate, please bring CASH to the BBQ. Alternatively, you can also make a donation directly to them in Derek Catt's name.
--> RSVP Here <--
Quite a few of you have been asking... Usual suspects and the regular place in Crestline, Ca.
I'll do the food on Saturday, as usual.
I'll make this post prettier over the next few weeks...
Hope to see you all.
When: Friday June 1st - Sunday June 3rd (06/01/2012 - 06/03/2012)
Where: Crestline, CA
Dmulk's Cabin: 226 Darfo Ct. Crestline, Ca - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING ALL THREE DAYS OF THE EVENT!
Main Rides: Southern California, Big Bear, Angeles Crest, Idyllwyld, Ortega Hwy 74
Click here to RSVP
Event Dinner: BBQ will be hosted by dmulk @ his cabin on Saturday Evening (6/02/2012)
Time: 5PM - 10PM
Dinner should be served by 6PM.
* Please note: The BBQ is free, but you *must* register / RSVP to be included. It's the only way I can get an accurate head count. I'll be making burgers and dogs. If you want to grill anything else, please bring it. The grill will be hot!
* Soda and water will also be provided.
* There will be a community beer cooler as well...
Crestline Local Area Info: Click Here
* Arrowhead Pinerose Cabins (909) 337-2341
* Crestline Inn - (909-338-1545)
* Crest Lodge Mountain Resort - (909-338-2418)
* North Shore Inn - (909) 338-5230
* Sleepy Hollow - (909)338-2718 or (800) 909-2718
CAMPING ALERT!!!! - CAMP SWITZERLAND *WILL* be OPEN!
Use this thread to organize where you are camping:
Sites 21 - 27, he will also try to save 19 & 20, unless someone specifically requests them.
$14.00 per we per person, per night, Friday and Saturday.
$21.00 per night for Saturday only
$33.00 per night, if you want your own site. I will give him a call to get this clarified. I think he may mean, if you want a site away from the reserved sites.
21st century caveman TV is $10.00 per night, plus fuel.
No Reservations Needed.
Restaurants: Click Here
GMRS/FRS Radio Channel: 4 462.6375 Privacy Code 25 (QT 25 is 156.7Hz, code 5A)
› See More: CreSTOC 2012 - 6/1 - 6/3