Spotlight fit for st1100

Bike
st1100L st1100M
Hi There guys just found a pair of police brackets for the front spot lights just wondered if any knows if it is ilegal to fit spot lights to them and if sowot would be the best ones to fit and by the way i live in the uk and see its not legal in the US Thanks Dave :):policeST:

Des

Bike
'00 ST1100-P
Hella FF50's get a good write-up. That's what I'm gonna go for anyway.

Bike
Vstrom 650
Hi Des, did you fit the hellas and how did they work out for you,thinking of adding some extra lighting for increased visibilty,i ordered the hand and leg wind deflectors from davidsilva, extra led lights on the crash wings would be good too but alot of wiring to do for them which I dont fancy,handlebar risers would be good also but I dont want to butcher the handlebar cover,you'd think after all the years the st1100 has been around someone would have come up with a simple handlebar riser,the bt023's are great by the way

Bike
Vstrom 650
Hi, where did you fit them, I think under the mirrors would be a good spot for them,pardon the pun,how much did they cost? thanks

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
Front spot/fog lamps must be a maximum of 1200mm from the ground (the upper edge of the lamp).

Driving lamps have no height requirements.

Des

Bike
'00 ST1100-P
Hi Des, did you fit the hellas and how did they work out for you,thinking of adding some extra lighting for increased visibilty,i ordered the hand and leg wind deflectors from davidsilva, extra led lights on the crash wings would be good too but alot of wiring to do for them which I dont fancy,handlebar risers would be good also but I dont want to butcher the handlebar cover,you'd think after all the years the st1100 has been around someone would have come up with a simple handlebar riser,the bt023's are great by the way
The Hellas are great, fitted them using some Police brackets. Extra light is needed in Oz, there are no lights on most of the roads out of town!

I have the Police version of the bike, I believe the handlebars are higher on those - the riding position is pretty much bang-on for me. Perhaps if you are lucky you might be able to get the Police bars and covers, there are a couple of bikes being broken on eBay UK I think - but check that the police bars are actually higher first!!

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
Bars are the same, but mounted an inch higher - the police bar riser bolts use a one-inch spacer and are correspondingly longer.

Part numbers for lower clamp/bolt and spacer are on the packaging.

Attachments

Top Bottom