Thread: 2012-03-17 AR, Johnsville - The Green Store

Bike
    2002 ST1100A
    My Gallery

2012-03-17 AR, Johnsville - The Green Store

This is an Unscheduled Arkansas lunch Ride (UALR)

The weather this weekend for this part of Rura Penthe is expected to be 20% chance of rain with a high of 78 degrees. Wicked Winter is over and we are transitioning into Sizzling Summer. Get on your bike & ride before the weather turns.

Our lunch destination will be “The Green Store” in Johnsville, Arkansas. Take Highway 8 south of Warren, AR or Highway 8 north of Hamburg, AR or AR160 east out of Hermitage, AR. This is the southeastern part of the state. Johnsville is close to the Saline River and the forest is thick with game including deer. This is the Middle of Nowhere and part of the Rura Penthe rural penal gulag. There are no unauthorized electronic transmissions in the region. There is a magnetic shield to prevent “beaming” so your cell phones & FM Radio won’t work & there is debate about XM Radio being blocked as well. The truth is XM doesn’t work unless you have paid the right person; which is the case for most everything in Rura Penthe.

The Green Store has developed a reputation for good food & I sampled the HB Steak last Saturday and it passed muster. As a personnel administrator for Rura Penthe rest assured you will not see green Orion Slave girls at the Green Store, so come for the food and take your unbridled lust somewhere else. Do be aware the area has a large illegal alien population that has found ways to make a living such as drug smuggling, human trafficking, human organ harvesting and illegal chemical manufacturing and distribution so be sure NOT to wear a Red Shirt.

All of the roads to Johnsville, AR are good so plot the small back roads on your GPS. Our Meeting time will be at 1:00PM so take your time getting there. The parking lot is gravel but it is level and the rocks are small enough. Do not stop at the older establishment which is segregated for the strange illegal aliens I warned you about. I will be on my barge STovokor while the Interprize is in space dock due to recent encounters with a strange unseen force that has damaged her hull.

GPS Coordinates are: Lat 33 22.000 North by Lon 92 01.700 West

Photo of store:

› See More: 2012-03-17 AR, Johnsville - The Green Store
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011-12-18_15-11-37_762.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bike
    03 st1300
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Re: 2012-03-17 AR, Johnsville - The Green Store

Sounds like a interesting place. I've been down in that area a few times. I once visited the " Biggest Pine tree" in Ar. that is near there, if it wasn't it must have been in the top two.
    I have other obligations or I would ride down to at least meet you.
    Garry

(Threadstarter)
    Bike
    2002 ST1100A
    My Gallery

Re: 2012-03-17 AR, Johnsville - The Green Store

I hope we can meet sometime soon. There are some interesting POI's in the area such as at least two former Japanese Internment Camps from WWII plus several old POW installations, Civil War battlefields, a Charles Linburgh site, strange sittings, lights, claims of encounters with the devil, Choctaw Trail of Sorrows, etc.

+ New Posts