STumpy is stumped (Again)

STumpy

R.I.P. - 2013/05/05
Rest In Peace
STOC #
I need help. I tried to upload pics of my bike into the Garage. It appeared it went in without a hitch, but today I see that my images are not in the "Garage" but show up in "Member's Catagories". How do I get them back into the Garage? I am not even sure what is "Members Catagory".

Stumped again.

:(

Burger

mmmm hamburgers...
Bike
BMW K1600GT SE
STOC #
Well now... I'm not sure I can explain this unless you tried moving your images around...

Members categories show up when you become a site supporter (thank you)... here you can have what is effectively your own gallery in which you can create your own categories or albums for your pictures.

As far as I can see at the moment, you've posted two pictures, but they are in Ken's vehicles gallery. It also looks like you're not the only one who's posted in Ken's vehicles category and I can't imagine how you've been able to do that... probably need Charlie to explain.

In the mean time... where would you like your pictures? As a site supporter you can have your own STumpy members area, would you like them there or back in the garage?

Let me know and I'll move them for you.

Regards,

Burger

mmmm hamburgers...
Bike
BMW K1600GT SE
STOC #
OK, I think I've worked it out... Ken has crated a category in his members area that is called vehicles, but it's a public category, as I think are all members categories to site supportes, meaning any site supporter can post in it. And it seems quite a few have done just that :D

Probably this is because Ken's vehicles category shows up first in the list so people are assuming that's where you post pics of vehicles lol.

Anyhow, for now, I've moved your pictures back into the garage.

Regards,

Last edited:
OP
OP

STumpy

R.I.P. - 2013/05/05
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Burger said:
OK, I think I've worked it out... Ken has crated a category in his members area that is called vehicles, but it's a public category, as I think are all members categories to site supportes, meaning any site supporter can post in it. And it seems quite a few have done just that

Probably this is because Ken's vehicles category shows up first in the list so people are assuming that's where you post pics of vehicles lol.

Anyhow, for now, I've moved your pictures back into the garage.

Regards,
Great, Thanks. The fact that it was in Ken's Catagory really had me sracthing my head. I could not figure out how that happened.

Thanks again.

Ken

Bike
2009 Goldwing
STOC #
Hehe! No doubt I created that when the garage was first created and the hierarchy wasn't set yet. I've noticed others in there, but eh :) It's all good!

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
I'm working on the direct deposit function like this.... under "Robert's Deposits" :D

OP
OP

STumpy

R.I.P. - 2013/05/05
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Ken said:
Hehe! No doubt I created that when the garage was first created and the hierarchy wasn't set yet. I've noticed others in there, but eh :) It's all good!
Sure is....I just couldnt figure out how I ended up there..didnt want you to get upset thinking I did it on purpose... :eek::

RONST1300

STOC # 8616
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
STumpy, Greetings from Council Bluffs. I am new to this site and have had my 2006 ST1300 for about 3 months. I am just about done with my initial servicing...brake fluid, clutch fluid, spark plugs, and air cleaner. I was wondering if there are many ST owners in this part of the country. I am in Council Bluffs. Do you know of any guys that are closer to my here in CB or in Omaha. I bought this bike for a guy named Steve in Omaha.
Ron

Muchmore

Train killer
Bike
13 BMW K1600GTL
You may not have noticed but this thread is from 2006 and I believe Stumpy has since moved to Arkansas. I would post in the region section or look at the RAN list it maybe more up to date?

Top Bottom