Bottle Holder Fits ST1300

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
The credit for this goes to Kevin_56's brother, Jim. He had one on his ST during our Gulf States Tour, and we were impressed. It is well made, adjustable to an extent, and I found it on eBay for $20 shipped:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Cup-Bottle-Drink-Beverage-Holder-No-Slip-HD-Clamp-Quick-Disconnect-/170846621025?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c7408d61&vxp=mtr

If it is gone, eBay search motorcycle bottle holder and there should be more.

It fits on the fat part of the handle bar right by the brake fluid reservoir. Use the supplied rubber pads for a tight fit. I glued mine into the holder. Shown is a Camelbak bottle that I plan to get the tube/bottle adaptor so I can snake it right into my helmet while riding. This may work for you in what may be a hot summer!

IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG

Greg Kane

Bike
2005 ST1300
Gordo. Looks like there is a "stop" to it that will prevent that from happening.

Greg thanks for posting this I have something similar from a bicycle but it does not keep the bottle from moving around. The one you have posted looks like a better set up!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Here's a better pic (and price) of that holder. You can easily see the base. I like the bottle. You don't have to tip it up to drink. (Though net-nanny purists will recoil at taking a hand of the bars.)

For long rides I have a Camel-Pak but I use it for water only. That bottle would be good for flavored beverages.

$(KGrHqZHJE8FG498FoFmBR2NLtlbKw~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
Bike
2005 ST1300
Mondo. I am not sure I have enough room to squeeze this in as I have my cables fairly tight due to my Gen III riser. See pic below. Did you need to slide the throttle housing to the outside to accommodate the width? I am not even sure you can do that (never tried). ? How wide is the "claw" that grabs the handlebar? Thanks!

I am really interested in this as it will allow me carry my metal and very well insulated mug that keeps water/ice cold for several hours.

I see Ebay and Amazon have several similar. The Bear Claw says the claw is 1-1/2".

2014-05-05-11-44-45.jpg

OP
OP
Mondo

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
Mondo. I am not sure I have enough room to squeeze this in as I have my cables fairly tight due to my Gen III riser. See pic below. Did you need to slide the throttle housing to the outside to accommodate the width? I am not even sure you can do that (never tried). ? How wide is the "claw" that grabs the handlebar? Thanks!

I am really interested in this as it will allow me carry my metal and very well insulated mug that keeps water/ice cold for several hours.

I see Ebay and Amazon have several similar. The Bear Claw says the claw is 1-1/2".

2014-05-05-11-44-45.jpg
I am in Ohio so will answer this as best as I can. The claw just fits with no need to move anything. It is tight but doable. Not sure how your risers might mick it up and an inch and a half sounds correct. Will ride back home Thursday and post a better picture for you then.

Greg

Last edited:
Top Bottom