My Gallery

LocSTOC and Barrel V

LOC STOC and Barrel V

When: June 27th to 30th 2013

Where: Wisconsin Riverside Campground - Spring Green,WI
    Reservation will be under the name ELLIOTT
    Site #1,2,3 and 4.

--> RSVP Here <--

This is going to be a very minimum amount of organization as possible. There will be at least morning rides on Friday and Saturday.

Several restaurants in the area and the one at the camp ground had very good food and basic campfire supplies (Beverages of choice and ice).

I will set up the group camping and the rest is up to those that want to attend. Check out what they have to offer. There are several motels in the area if you want to attend and do not want to camp. It is less than 2.5 miles from Riverside to any in town.

They offer Canoe and Tube rentals if anyone is interested. You will need to reserve one as this is a very popular thing to do on this part of the Wisconsin River. Option 2 is I have a canoe and a good friend has one also and we might be able to set up a short run if only a few want to do a trip.

Reservations are set for sites #1,2,3 and 4. Thursday night start and, leave on Sunday. NO NEED to do anything on your part except show up. Just drive right to the site, do not stop at the office as I will be collecting the money to give to them on Sunday. $8 per night per person.

Kevin

Take Shifflet road south from Kennedy Road. You will run into the restaurant/office at the end of the road. Go left of the building and follow the road to the far end of the campground, it will turn to gravel at the end of the seasonal camper area. We will be the first three sites on the right when you get on the gravel at the end of the paved road. I will be there Thursday afternoon.

Attachment 100833

Riverside

› Site Search for: LocSTOC and Barrel V
    Last edited by Kevin_56; 01-16-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    Kevin Elliott

2003 ST1300
    STOC # 6495
    IBA # 39340

Bike
    2014 CTX1300A
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

Re: LocSTOC and Barrel V

So this time there won't be any wipe-outs, right? I mean, this has only happened every other year.
    A co--worker is just getting back into riding now and is very interested in mc camping trips like this. He is riding and (somewhat) restoring a 1982 Honda CB900C custom and also just bought a cargo trailer and hitch. I'll be helping sometime soon with the electrical connections for that. He really wanted to come this year but it was his daughter had an event on Saturday so had to pass. He did say "next year for sure." There are also two new ST owners in Iowa just this last month so maybe one of them may be ready to tag along as well since this STOC is one of the closest events. MN-STOC being another one that is close. We'll see what happens between now and next June.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2484.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	121216 still there
    STOC # 8058
    /bob
    Photos on Flickr

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    Bike
    03 ST 1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

All I can guarantee is there will be camping, camp fires and drinks of your choice and others. The rest is up to the attendees. I am sure you had NO desire to check out your gear, or The Duke to see how smooth the ditch was or Steve to see how good his insurance is. All I can do is set a pace that I am comfortable with and hope others do the same. Lets hope that there are no more incidents that take away from the fun.

Bring him along and any others that like to have fun and tell stories.

Kevin

Bike
    2007 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

This looks good and I'm off work. I just might be able to do this.

GOD I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS ! BROCCOLI's Avatar
    Bike
    03 ST 1100-P
    Tip Overs
    My Gallery

HEY KRVIN & KIETH I HOPE TO MAKE IT AS WELL AS MNSTOC IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A GOOD ;OL BOY FROM THE TWIN CITIES TO MISS
    I HAVE BECOME HEAVILY INVOLVED IN A CAMPER RESORT IN 2012 BUT REALLY WOULD HAVE TO TRY TO MISS THESE CLOSE EVENTS I REGULARLY STOP OUT & CARESS MY PO]PO BABY & GIVE HER A TALKING TO (KINDA LIKE A LIVING PLANT OWNER TALKING TO HIS/HER PLANTS) PLUS I'M SURE :KILLER FANG (AKA SNICKERS THE WONDER DAWG...) WOULD ALSO WANT TO BE INVOLVED.
    WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT BOTH EVENTS
    PURE WHITE, PO PO BYKE
    "All other road users are idiots, ride accordingly".

DOES THIS MAKE MY BUTT LOOK BIG ? ? ?

Bike
    2007 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

With a trailer I hope! I worry about you with that much stuff on your bike Broccoli!

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    Bike
    03 ST 1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by okckeith View Post
    With a trailer I hope! I worry about you with that much stuff on your bike Broccoli!
    Keith - with Fang on the tank that should counter balance the load on the back, NOT

Bike
    2007 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_56 View Post
    Keith - with Fang on the tank that should counter balance the load on the back, NOT
    Do you want to ride it and find out? I was getting worried when he was late getting to OzarkSTOC.

Tip Overs
    My Gallery

Kevin so many things up in the air at the moment, I will do all in my power to attend, but will do my best to come enjoy the fun.

Doug/Jammaman

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    Bike
    03 ST 1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by JammaMan View Post
    Kevin so many things up in the air at the moment, I will do all in my power to attend, but will do my best to come enjoy the fun.

Doug/Jammaman
    Doug - I sure hope things work out so you can come. If not this year, then next. We would all like to see you. Get those things back on the ground and all will be good from then on.

Kevin

+ New Posts
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast