Tire prices front and rear pr3

8-BALL

GeriatricMutantNinja Norwegian
Bike
ST1300 - NT700
STOC #
Gentlemen,

I have sent a query to 2 Bros. but it is Sat so I will have to wait for an answer.

I have an '06 ST can anyone tell be the individual prices of a front and a rear pr3? My independent guy's price is $164 for the rear (or hind if you are from IA).

Also if you know the best place to get OEM pads please lemme know.

Thanks,

Dave C :cool:

Last edited:
Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
Two Brothers is Keel Brothers (Tim and Ernie) - the link is to their website. I've dealt with them several times. Good guys and good service. My stuff often shows up the day after I order it.

Bike
2007 GL1800
STOC #
My local dealer sells his tires at wholesale. I just purchased my PR3's from him last week. The cost (including our 8.5% sales tax) was $310 for both front and rear. My guess is that any price for both at less than $300 is a good deal.

OP
OP
8-BALL

8-BALL

GeriatricMutantNinja Norwegian
Bike
ST1300 - NT700
STOC #
Thanks everyone I found the other Keel site (Thanks Roger) - that has the prices.

:cool:

Bike
BMW R1100S
I don't know about PR3's for your ST but I just had a local dealer, North End Cycle, (http://www.northendcycle.com/) put a pair on hold for my BMW R1100S. Their price for the 120/70 ZR 17, $126 and for the rear 170/60 ZR 17, $154. North End Cycle wants to become "the" tire store. They have always beaten any other price I have been able to find on line.st e-mail them for pricing.
They are also a Honda dealer so they would have you pads too. I hope this helps.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Two Brothers is top-shelf. Ernie hunted down a set of tires for a friend with a GS500. He had them drop shipped and they were there in a couple of days. Anything I have bought for myself shows up either next day or second day.

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Gentlemen,

I have sent a query to 2 Bros. but it is Sat so I will have to wait for an answer.

I have an '06 ST can anyone tell be the individual prices of a front and a rear pr3? My independent guy's price is $164 for the rear (or hind if you are from IA).

Also if you know the best place to get OEM pads please lemme know.

Thanks,

Dave C :cool:
Hey Dave we would be glad to help you out. Just give us a ring on Monday or throw an order online. We carry the EBC brakes. They are my choice on anything I ride. Ride safe up there and let us know if we can help.

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
Just bought a set of PR3s from Bike Bandit for $301 shipped. After excellent results with two sets of PR2s each running over 11K miles I decided to switch to the 3s. Still some miles left on my old 2s, but I'm interested to see how the 3s compare.

LetErBuck

Brian Oehlert
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Hey 8-Ball from a fellow IOWA rider, find a dealership that will give you the best price for everything!
tires, mount, balance, out the door.
We all know how places like to discount one thing only to stick it to ya on the other.
Unless you are capable of mounting and balancing the tires yourself save the headache...Is it REALLY worth fifty bucks to chase your tail? (all said and DONE).
The local shops have to pay the light bills too.
I have noticed many shops here in Iowa doing some serious downsizing due to the "Wal-Mart state of minders".

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Two Brothers is the only place I get my tires... great vendor, great members, great friends..

Bike
1&2 2005 ST1300ABS's
STOC #
Picked up 2 sets of BT 023 GT tires along with front and rear EBC brake pad from Keel Bros. You can't beat the pricing and or the service that goes along with that. One thing that I would do next time is buy 4 sets of EBC brake pads. Finding that my rear pads will need to be changed soon and my fronts still have 50% left on them. Maybe Tim & Ernie can start carrying Honda brake pads for us if we put a bug in their ear. The Honda OEM rear brake pads are thicker than the fronts. I might try Honda rears next time as they are thicker for the rears. EBC pads stop better than OEM's in my opinion.

Top Bottom