Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493
Results 4,921 to 4,927 of 4927

Thread: What did you do with your ST today?

Bike
    07 ST1300A(P)
    Tip Overs
    My Gallery

Re: What did you do with your ST today?

I picked it up, again. I have dropped it 3 times in the past two weeks. adjusted my drop count to reflect. Okay, one of those was a "sunk into the ground overnight" drop, but sheesh....Every single one at my house. Did it this morning while backing it off a concrete pad, where I figured it would be safer.......so much for that idea. I just need to install that brick patio I keep putting off, solve all my issues. For now I'm parking it back in front of the garage, with a big plywood board under the sidestand, at least that way I can get on and go in the morning without throwing out my back. Got the missus to help me this morning, just so she understand how heavy this beaST can be.
    When I was younger, I.......no, wait....I still do that.....
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    The Marine Corps often receives criticism from those who could never qualify as Marines

Bike
    ST1300, 2010
    My Gallery

Yesterday my GW and ST buddies and I headed for Alice's Restaurant (Woodside) for breakfast and to try out our three Sena 20Ss.

Left at 0800 and Alice's was full of cars and trucks and a few bikes. Went down the road somewhere (still in San Mateo Co) and had a great breakfast. The Senas works surprisingly well around curves at distance. We were prepared for line of sight limitations but had none. At time none of the three of us could see each other but still maintained contact. Were we more spread out it would have been an issue. Cool!

On our way home we saw massive inbound traffic. With weather like yesterday and it being Father's Day heading to the coast at 1100 from across the bay was a fool's errand. Traffic was bumper to bumper with probably a 1.5 hour drive once you crossed the bridge. Next time it's breakfast at Bucks for a change.

Today I picked up a Mirror Deflector Kit. Woo-hoo!
    Don't tell me what I know. Tell me what I don't know.

Ride safe, ride often.

Bike
    2006 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2017 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

Changed oil, filter and added a cup of antifreeze. Another thread to start about coolant begins...now.

Bike
    ST1100W
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

Rode 90 miles to what seemed like an interesting bike shop which also advertised a cafe inside.
    Got there........
    Stock as advertised had all gone, nothing new interested us. AND.....the cafe was permanently closed. Arrrggghhhh.
    Had a good ride back home though through the borders and over Carter Bar. Blummin lovely.
    The shop did have some decent bike kit in though so I may have to go back when my fingers stick out the end of me gloves!
    Upt'North​.

Bike
    ST1100W
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

Had two new T30 Evo's fitted.
    I was really looking forward to the ride but the 80 miles to the shop this morning were horrible. I ride mainly two up with luggage and couldn't be bothered to alter the shock setting. It was like riding a pogo stick with squared off tyres.
    Anyway, as always the new tyres have transformed it, even on the pogo stick setting it tracked very true. Hopefully I might get more miles than I did with the 023's.
    Enjoy your riding.
    Upt'North.

Rode the 'dickie bow' in Scotland. Great weather as well. Clocked up just under 1,000 miles in 3 days now.

Bike
    01 ST1100 AY
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Upt' North View Post
    Had two new T30 Evo's fitted.
    I was really looking forward to the ride but the 80 miles to the shop this morning were horrible. I ride mainly two up with luggage and couldn't be bothered to alter the shock setting. It was like riding a pogo stick with squared off tyres.
    Anyway, as always the new tyres have transformed it, even on the pogo stick setting it tracked very true. Hopefully I might get more miles than I did with the 023's.
    Enjoy your riding.
    Upt'North.
    What mileage did you get from the 023's?

+ New Posts
Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493