bazzaz ecu and tunable mapping module....

Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
I haven't tried one but want to. Not on an ST but on my Tiger. The way I understand it in my words, it intercepts and changes the signal from the ECU to the injectors. You are able to "tune" by increasing or decreasing the pulse width, how long the injectors are open. You can change it up or down in each range by a percentage.

There is no change to the ECU programing, it's all done after it. From what I have read they are very well thought of. When my warranty runs out I will probably try one.

Try one and let me know.

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I think that the

Z-AFM Self-Mapping Kit

For all Z-Fi products.
[#127062]

Product Details...

Price: $299.95
Is all we would need for the ST 13.
Mike
You would need the basic Z-Fi Fuel Control first, which you could manually modify to create a fuel map. The Z-AFM looks like an auto tune module which has a sensor to replace the oxygen sensor.... very similar to the Power Commander idea (not available for ST's).

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I've had three different Ivan's FCE's on my 2006 ST13, and, strangely enough, none of them eliminated the fuel cutoff characterstic. They altered the mapping to a slight degree, but the "sudden on" characteristic never went away. I'm curious if any of these units might address that? I just emailed them to find out. I'll post back when I get a response...

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I heard back from Bazzaz. Here's their response:

"From my personal experience with the ST1300 I did find that with a proper dyno tune with our product you will find what you are looking for. The on off throttle is a lot smoother and more responsive when getting onto the throttle. Also the rider noticed the handling at low rpm?s and low speeds had better ride ability than stock."

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
I heard back from Bazzaz. Here's their response:

"From my personal experience with the ST1300 I did find that with a proper dyno tune with our product you will find what you are looking for. The on off throttle is a lot smoother and more responsive when getting onto the throttle. Also the rider noticed the handling at low rpm’s and low speeds had better ride ability than stock."
For the low price of.....

Hi anyone that has questions about the Bazzaz Zfi fuel control unit send me a email with your phone number I will give you a call

Mike

Bike
2017 Yamaha FZ-10
I realize this is an old thread but has anyone had any success or even tried the Bazzaz Z-FI module? I am really interested in any feedback.

Top Bottom