Bike cover recommandations

Bike
03 ST1300
Thinking about getting a full cover for my 1300 with givi 52 l top box.

I'd like something compact as possible...any recommandations?

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
I've been using a Dowco Guardian full-size Lightweight/Ultralight/Whatever-it's-called cover for the past three years and it's holding up very well. I think that the size is "Adventure Touring" and it fits nicely on my ST1300 with a 45L top box; it should accommodate a 52L top box with no problem. I find it to be very compact and it does a decent job of protecting the bike from the elements. There are certainly better covers, but maybe not as compact.

Last edited:

JZH

International Bodger
A Geza cover would probably be the most compact, but the least coverage. My Weathershield Pack-Lite is also very compact, but also very expensive...

Ciao,

I have an E-Z Touring motorcycle cover. Mine is the "Wanderer" and it is made of rip stop nylon. Excellent protection and it packs down into a small pouch that is 9x10 inches. It dries really quick if it gets wet and the cover lasts a long, long, time. I have owned three of these covers and they all have given me great service. The folks at E-Z Touring are also really nice people to deal with and they have customer service second to none. American made too.

Top Bottom