Boots TCX boots sizing, X-Five's.

Bike
'09 ST1300
I'm looking to buy TCX x-five ( not x-five plus) boots. I called Revzilla and was told that x-fives run little big and to order one size smaller than what I normally wear (f.e. instead of size 44 to order size 43). Any of you gents have these boots and could comment?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I found they were true to size, but I have a wide foot. If you have a narrow foot, perhaps a tad smaller might be good. Look around and if you can, try a set on somewhere before you buy.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
I just bought a set of those this spring after having a set of size 44 Matrixes (Matrices?) that fit well. The new set was tight, so I went up a size and they fit fine.

YFMV. (Your feet may vary.)

--Mark

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
I have a pair, and I think the size length is about right. As stated, they run wide (I have EE feet) and they fit me well after break in.

Bike
2005 BMW RT
I have ordered a pair of X-Fives that are to be delivered today. I was told that TXC makes the boots for BMW. I have a pair of BMW boots that I am replacing. By shoes size I should wear a 42, but because of EE foot I have a 43 in the BMW boots and they fit great. I have ordered a 43 in the TXC and hope they fit like the BMW boots. I will let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Bike
2005 BMW RT
I ordered my X-Fives from Revzilla wed. at 3 pm and got them on fri. at 2pm. As I said above I ordered one size up for wide feet and the fit for width is just right. The foot box has plenty of room for a thicker sock. I like the boots and the fit. I was advised by the associates at Revzilla that the TCX boots run wider then the Sidi boots that I was going to order. I am very pleased. If you are E width I think normal size would work.

OP
OP
Bike
'09 ST1300
I used to have BMW gore-tex boots that I bought it used. I took a chance by buying size 45 and they were way to big. I could not stand my foot sliding forward when stopped at red light etc. I taught even one size smaller (44) would be still big, so I now decided on 43. I do like my boots snug, not to the point where they would be uncomfortable but just right, we'll see. They said to send them back if wrong fit. I checked few conversion charts, euro-US and some claim, 43 is is size 10 US, some say 44 is size 10, go figure.

Bike
1991 Honda Goldwing
I bought a pair of 46's and I have wide feet. These boots feel more comfortable than my sneakers for riding. Not so comfy for walking around but I always swap shoes. I think these fit true to size. Pretty good choice for anybody with a wide foot. This is my first pair of true motorcycle boots and I'm pretty pleased. Gear costs so much.

Top Bottom