FI Light and Vacume Hose Issues

OP
OP
Igofar

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
You should put an article together Larry, that way you help hundreds not just the few near you or that call you.
I would love to be able to do some Articles for other members, however, it may come as a surprize to many here, but I spend alot of time in the garage with spanners and sockets and don't know a whole lot about computor stuff! Milehigh has already done a really nice article on bleeding brakes, with some of the best photo's I've seen, it would be hard to add to that. Perhaps is one of my local friends, who's good with computors would help out with a photo shoot and posting stuff I could assemble a few of the more common services that I do the most: Preload Adjuster Service - including a complete tear down and cleaning, SMC Rebuild or Replacement, Clutch Flush and Bleed, Complete Brake Flush and Bleed WITHOUT removing any tupperware, TB Sync and Map Sensor line replacement, etc.
But until then....Anyone and Everyone on this forum is more than welcome to :call: the white courtesy phone or PM me for any advice I may be able to offer. And just for the record, I don't just help Local folks, I've assisted folks as far away as the UK, The Outback, The Philippines, Canada, Japan, Mississippi, and even FLORIDA! :scared2:
Anyone wanna help me do a photo shoot?

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I would love to be able to do some Articles for other members, however, it may come as a surprize to many here, but I spend alot of time in the garage with spanners and sockets and don't know a whole lot about computor stuff! Milehigh has already done a really nice article on bleeding brakes, with some of the best photo's I've seen, it would be hard to add to that. Perhaps is one of my local friends, who's good with computors would help out with a photo shoot and posting stuff I could assemble a few of the more common services that I do the most: Preload Adjuster Service - including a complete tear down and cleaning, SMC Rebuild or Replacement, Clutch Flush and Bleed, Complete Brake Flush and Bleed WITHOUT removing any tupperware, TB Sync and Map Sensor line replacement, etc.
But until then....Anyone and Everyone on this forum is more than welcome to :call: the white courtesy phone or PM me for any advice I may be able to offer. And just for the record, I don't just help Local folks, I've assisted folks as far away as the UK, The Outback, The Philippines, Canada, Japan, Mississippi, and even FLORIDA! :scared2:
Anyone wanna help me do a photo shoot?
He knows his local friend would be more than happy to help him compile those how-to instructions.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Thanks for eveyone's info on this topic. My '04 with barely 20K (I know, I know) was running fine last weekend then wouldn't hold its idle the next day when getting ready to ride it to work. Letting it warm didn't help. Once again, You guys rock. I would have never gone as far to guess it was a tiny little plastic connector that brought my 1300cc bike to its knees. Like Igofar hinted, I pulled off the hose from the map sensor, along with the other four leading out from the T-connector and used a bottle brush and canned air to clean them as best I could. When reassembled, it ran normally. (Hint: For $1.99, Harbor Freight has a tiny set of bottle brushes that worked perfectly.)

location.jpg

5-way-exploded.jpg

bottle_brushes.jpg

Top Bottom