Diamond Gusset Jeans

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Hey guys just wanted to throw something out there. Some of you have seen my rant on Facebook about Levi jeans being made everywhere except America.

I have found these guys here in TN.

http://www.gussetclothing.com/

I have ordered a pair to try and I really like them. I have a couple more on the way. As you will see by checking their website they have a All American Blue Jean.

They are made right here in North Ga. I was very impressed with the fit and comfort of them. They also have some motorcycling jeans that are a little better price wise I think than some of the others.

Thanks for taking a look.

Bike
2014 R1200RT W
STOC #
I have two pair, I love them and they seem to last a long time. They also make motorcycle jeans with Kevlar in key areas

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
These are truly my best jeans,and the boys down stairs love the gusset crotch...plus made in america with american cotton...truly a home run!

Doug/Jammaman

Bike
03 ST1300
I have two pair, the store in Lynchburg is only a short ride from me , so when i want another pair , i just hop on the bike at take a good ride there. the fit is really great

FYI, Aerostich and Duluth Trading Co both have made-in-USA jeans. The Aerostich jeans have knee pockets for optional armor. Duluth's do not. Yep, they are pricier than big-store, made somewhere else jeans, so you have to decide how much it's worth to you to buy American.

pete

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
The Duluth jeans, I just called them, have the same gusset as Diamond's, and they told me they were made in Tenn. Their catalog says the same. But for $84 through Duluth,,it's a no brainer for me to go to the source.

Wore out a pair of DGJ did not last as long as I would have expected, Moved onto DTC firehose, I like 'em, a lot. Got them over the holiday season when they made the cost less painful, otherwise they all are a bit pricey IMHO as are all things of the sort, priced any Carharts lately. I don't really care where they are made as these days buying american is a lost cause. June and Ward Cleaver are long dead as is the America I grew up in.

Top Bottom