The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Just a quick update, No problems to report just a Pic of Kolbe and Quinn on Kolbe's 1st day of school.

Attachments

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Dan, that's a wonderful pic! I'm so glad to see Quinn so healthy and happy.
As for Kolbe starting school: Go get 'em, young man!! :)

Patty

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Quinn went to the Doc's yesterday and all tests were good for a girl with her problems. Funny Sassy Bratty as she can be...

Attachments

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Kolbe's first day of 1st grade! When Kolbe grows up, he wants to be a paleontologist.
Quinn's first day of preschool. When Quinn grows up, she wants to be a princess.

She is doing good, a little small for her age and working on speech problems but all in all doing good.

Attachments

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Last Saturday was a big day for Sheila, Quinn and Kolbe. About 3 years ago Sheila was divorced...Long story...Saturday Sheila married one of the nicest, funniest, kindest, Well just the bestest guy you could find (Andy) . A great time was had by all and the kids just love him. His parents and brother are wonderful people and we all had a great time at the wedding in their back yard.

P.S. Quinn had her checkup Tuesday and all is holding, Not better but not worse.

Attachments

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Just a quick update. 5 years ago the view was much different, more scary, more unknown. Though I worry about it every day, things are going as good as can be expected. I'm so proud of you for becoming such a sassy young girl. I love you forever.

Attachments

Top Bottom