Please Pray For Quinn Josephine

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
More healing thoughts from me! Glad she came through the surgery well. Best wishes for a full recovery for little Quinn!

Patty

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Prayers said and continue to be said for Quinn and her wonderful family. So glad all reports have been so positive. Prayer does do incredible things.

Bike
2006 ST1300
That is news I like to hear. We will continue to think of little Quinn and your whole family. Keep up the positive attitude. Happy (grand) Father's Day!

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
I saw your FB post last evening Dan, very happy she is doing so well post op. Prayers will continue.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Last evening the IV in her foot went bad and her foot swelled up. This morning Sheila said that everything is back to normal size there. Some swelling in her tummy but it could be gas and were hoping that will pass.
She is sleeping or passed out from the drugs. So small

Attachments

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Awesome picture Dan!

Someday before you know it she'll be running around the place getting into everything. And this rough patch will a distant memory. It'll happen ... :yes:

Go Quinn Go.

And all the best to you and yours sir.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Well I never thought that the following statement would make me happy, SHE POOPED..... That is a great sign after what she has gone through...She will be out of ICU as soon as they have a room for her..Things are going great according to the Doctor. He said she looks better this afternoon than she did this morning. She is getting great care and Mom and Dad are watching over everything.
Thanks everyone for adding the power of prayer to the max. Keep it up and I'll have her on the ST in about 10 years.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
The update for today is she is holding steady. Nothing but rest and love for the day. Thanks everyone......

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Healing thoughts still winging their way to Quinn. Glad to hear she's made of strong stuff! Hang in there, little one!

Patty

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Please keep the prayers coming, Quinn is having a little setback in the struggle to go foreword. Her Bilirubin** is up from 6.1 to 6.6, She is back on a feeding tube again because she doesn't like the taste of the formula she has to eat. The formula is making her stomach upset so that's a problem. Here is a post by Sheila yesterday on www.caringbridge.org . If you would like to visit her there you need to click on Visit a site at the top and put in QuinnMohling all one word.
Again Thanks Everyone

Quinn's surgeons say she is doing well. She is taking formula but doesn't seem to really like it. They say she will get use to the taste but it smells terrible. She is only eating 1-1.5 oz at a time and it takes her awhile to eat. They took her JP out and her IV went bad so they switched her to oral antibiotic Not bad for 4 days after surgery. They are going to go over her biopsy results tomorrow, I really hope we get some good news.
Kollin went home this afternoon to spend some time with Kolbe and they will come back down tomorrow with my sister. No word yet on when we might get to go home.
Tomorrow Quinn will be 6 weeks old! I can't believe how much she has gone through in the short time she has been with us.

**Bilirubin (formerly referred to as hematoidin) is the yellow breakdown product of normal heme catabolism. Heme is found in hemoglobin, a principal component of red blood cells. Bilirubin is excreted in bile and urine, and elevated levels may indicate certain diseases. It is responsible for the yellow color of bruises, the background straw-yellow color of urine (via its reduced breakdown product, urobilin ? the more obvious but variable bright yellow colour of urine is due to thiochrome, a breakdown product of thiamine), the brown color of feces (via its conversion to stercobilin), and the yellow discoloration in jaundice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom