Recently I asked , "What next?" Well here it is...

STOC #
After selling my 1991 Honda ST 1100 I was dumbfounded as to what next, I just knew that I wanted a change. Reference my old post-
(https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?129315-So-what-next&highlight=)

Well here's my 2008 Victory Vegas 8 Ball with 1105 miles. Craigslist can really be your friend sometimes!

I knew I wanted something different and it's really different. I love it!

Anybody else got a Victory?

Attachments

STOC #
Good looking ride. I test rode a Vision and sat on an 8 ball, nice bikes but not what I wanted. I'm glad you found what makes you happy, life is too short :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Great looks, not yet for me tho. Victory sure has been successful, seeing more of them on the road all'a time. Their new Indian line will be introduced at Sturgis in a coupe weeks to. Good for Polaris and for you. :D

Bike
Dl 1000, ST1100
Sweet ride. Almost went with a Kingpin Tourer after a test drive but was a little put-off by the feet forward set-up. Exceptional consumer satisfaction with the Victory line. :mcrider:

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Got a Vision a year ago last month; I've ridden it close to 19000 kilometres (11700 miles), no regrets.
Congrats, enjoy your Vegas!
But I'm curious; have you got a touring mount hiding somewhere in the background? Or at least, good intentions?

Bike
2006 ST1300
While not my cup of tea, I do like the looks! Very sharp bike! I tried the cruiser route for a while and came back to the ST. I still have my old Intruder and thoughts of doing something really custom with it...but I spend too much riding the ST to get around to it! :D

Bike
2009 Wee Strom
I had Victory Vision Tour for 2 years. Loved the bike, HATED the service. The two nearest dealers to me (TWO of them), both about 80 miles apart, had horrible service. Loved to sell polaris ATVs and motorcycles, but really crapped out on service. Took their sweet time with oil changes and even sweeter time with warranty repairs. I sold it because I was so frustrated waiting over a month for them to even LOOK at my windshield which didn't go up and down. I figured if they can't find the time to flip a windshield switch up and down under warranty, God forbid some SERIOUS warranty issue came up and I couldn't ride at all.

So I just hope you get better service than I did. I'd have a cross-country right now if I could depend on a dealer network. But they lost my vote.

OP
OP
GI_Alan
STOC #
Thanks for the the great comments! Yes it's a different look for sure, and it came with $2000 worth of add ons from Victory; A lock on windshield, Lock on leather bags, and the leather two up seat with his and her backrest.

The best part is I got the whole thing for $7250. :)

8-BALL

GeriatricMutantNinja Norwegian
Bike
ST1300 - NT700
STOC #
After selling my 1991 Honda ST 1100 I was dumbfounded as to what next, I just knew that I wanted a change. Reference my old post-
(https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?129315-So-what-next&highlight=)

Well here's my 2008 Victory Vegas 8 Ball with 1105 miles. Craigslist can really be your friend sometimes!

I knew I wanted something different and it's really different. I love it!

=========================================================================================

I have an '09 Vegas 8-BALL. It fits well with my other two bikes. I put the black swept pipes on it and a small windscreen.

I do about 5k miles a year on each: ST1300 - NT700 - 8-BALL.

If I had to give one up I Don't know which one I would chose.

You also have passenger pegs, a $300 option (Price gouging learned from H.D.)

Enjoy! you got a great deal!

Last edited:
Top Bottom