• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

CO: A to Z (Round 3)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
If you don't have the pic, I'm good with letter B next.

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
A

Akron done last Friday. The Tenere was looking neglected so I took it out and left the RT at home.
Should this begin round 4?

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Nope, round 3 now Randy. I wrapped up round 2 with Yuma. Joe (or other admin) just updated the title to "round 3" after Yuma was posted.

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
Randy, you were supposed to be at work! :D

(Are those black tank knee and inner-thigh pads by BMW?)
Didn't you hear that I retired about 10 months ago :work4:

The pads are R&G that I got from Twister Throttle. I cut off part of the top pieces because I didn't like the way they fit over the curve of the tank (cover).
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/r-g-tank-traction-grips-for-bmw-r1200rt-14-16
I plan on adding the Denali SoundBomb Mini horn as soon as the wiring adapter comes off back order.
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-wiring-adapter-for-connecting-soundbomb-horn-to-oem-bmw-harness

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
No I didn't know Randy. Get some miles on that bike! :D

BTW, are you familiar with the BMW car horn that is a plug-n-play replacement to the meep-meep on the bike? Search BMW part number 61338381271.

end hijack.

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Re: CO: A to Z

:hat3:

I couldn't get away to Hutchinson KS for BBQ, but did get a couple hours in this morning locally. :)

Central City

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Re: CO: A to Z

:hat3:

Keenesburg

LOL. Notice the text on the sign: "Home of 500 happy people and a few soreheads" AND "Population 1191". Maybe to folks there "a few" means almost 700?! :4is:

Bike
2008 ST1300
LOL all around!

So many oddities about that sign. Keenesburg not exactly a mountain town, despite the mountains and pine trees atop the signboard. I guess you can see the mountains from there looking to the west. The U.S. flag being lower than the state flag. And of course the Soreheads outnumbering the happy people. The Chamber of Commerce must be proud. :rofl1:

381x529_meier_park3_20171218084940jpg.jpg
^^ A stone monument at a local park dedicated to the Soreheads. :a13:

Top Bottom