• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

CO: A to Z (Round 3)

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
OK - this has sat for nearly a year, so I thought I'd get out with my new ride to see if I can get this game moving again.
I know Nunn has been used in the past, but there are not that many N letter cities in Colorado.

N

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
OK - this sat again for over for 6 months, so I thought I'd try and move it again.
I know Orchard has been used twice in the past, but there are not that many O letter cities in Colorado that are reasonably close to me.

O
20191012_145639.jpg

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
LOL there are Port-O-Potties bigger than that PO! And I've seen a could pr smaller standalone POs.

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
^Middle of grasslands, ranching area... maybe 50 occupied houses, surrounding area population total of maybe 200 (and dropping).
Imagine trying to sell a house if you want to leave... no buyers. Orchard is shrinking, just like many small, rural, farming/ranching towns.

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
^Middle of grasslands, ranching area... maybe 50 occupied houses, surrounding area population total of maybe 200 (and dropping).

Imagine trying to sell a house if you want to leave... no buyers. Orchard is shrinking, just like many small, rural, farming/ranching towns.
Which is what I say to those along the front range who complain about the growth. "...don't like the growth, move out to a dying eastern plains town."

Yes. the PO is small... only slightly larger than the trash dumpster out front :rofl1:

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
Well,
This sat for a year so I moved to the letter P today. I couldn't get a photo of the town Post Office (like I usually do) because they didn't have the town name anywhere on the building, odd.
thumbnail_20201016_150143.jpg

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
Wind wasn't too bad. In fact the weather down south was nice. The smoke from Denver north was really bad.
I am really loving not having the hand lever. :rofl1:

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #
So this isn't getting moved except by me, so I may as well do it again. Since there are no Q towns in Colorado, I moved this to R today. I will also be using Roggen as the new tag location.

Roggen A-Z and tag.jpgn.

Top Bottom