• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WA: A to Z (Round 3)

Bike
2012 ST1300P ABS
STOC #
Re: WA: A to Z (Round 2)

There are only 4 places in Washington that start with a Q

I anyone near one of them to keep this going?

Queets - Jefferson County

Quillayute - Clallam County

Quinault - Grays Harbor County

Quincy - Grant County

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A

Quincy - Grant County
We are suppose to get snow tomorrow morning.......so .......maybe done for the year...:(

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

Quincy - Grant County
I consider worthy Quilcene (a CDP) in Jefferson County. It's really all about the ride; anywhere works for me.

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

Quincy, WA

sQuincy.jpg

I can't throw a stone without hitting a city with an "R" in it around me!

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

I wasn't going to use Spokane or Spokane Valley... simply too easy. I was planning to go to Sprague with my older daughter, but halfway down we had to come back. I was on the bike the whole rest of the day... bank, doctor, produce stand, grocery store, Walgreens.... on the bike over 1/2 the day... that should count... right?

So... here is Spokane Valley City Hall... all of 1.7 miles from my house... but it took me 1/2 a day and over 100 miles to get there!

SpokaneValleyWA.jpg

Bike
2012 ST1300P ABS
STOC #

Trafton, WA which is on the list of Unincorporated communities in WA

This was the elementary school that's no longer in active use. The Trafton Elementary School sign in the front was covered by weeds and I couldn't get any closer to the sign in the back than this pic.

Trafton lighter (2)_LI.jpg

ColinW1981

Site Supporter
Bike
'06 ST1300A
STOC #

I was trying for Underwood down in Skamania County but the pass over St. Helens was closed due to snow...so I had to re-route to Union Gap.
ColinW1981.IMG_0468.jpg
And why yes, the Miner's Burger was very tasty. It was however a very expensive trip as tip over 8, 9, and 10 happened right in a row. You can see the crushed left mirror and I lost my left MCL highway peg.
'06 ST1300A
'17 CRF250L
'74 Trail 90

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

It was however a very expensive trip as tip over 8, 9, and 10 happened right in a row.
So sorry to hear that... Although.... super excited that we've got players! This is a start to a good year!

Hopefully repairs can be made inexpensively.

ColinW1981

Site Supporter
Bike
'06 ST1300A
STOC #

$70 for the mirror cover, $68 for the mirror, $29 for the MCL highway peg, and $44 for the tipover bar cover (modified to use MCL...). And another $400 for all the screws, bolts, and rivets, 'cuz if I gotta take off the tupperware, I might as well replace all the fasteners. :eek:)
Colin

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A

$70 for the mirror cover, $68 for the mirror, $29 for the MCL highway peg, and $44 for the tipover bar cover (modified to use MCL...). And another $400 for all the screws, bolts, and rivets, 'cuz if I gotta take off the tupperware, I might as well replace all the fasteners. :eek:)
Colin
$400..???? I have extras I will sell for that price.....:). Where you shopping??

ToddC

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

IMG_0471.jpg
Well...:well1::well1::well1: It's not a game if I'm the only one playing!:cool:
Alas... enjoying the ride is the main reason. Sorry to inform that the "V" isn't open to you yet. However, have no fear, I'll go grab a "V" tomorrow.

Once you've posted a city you have to wait 30 days before you get to advance the game. If someone else posts a city, you do NOT have to wait 30 days, you are free to post the next letter.

If you play Tag, the wait time between posts is 6 months if no one else is posting.

I'm usually pretty active, but I was rebuilding my forks, new back brakes, and other maintenance....

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A

Alas... enjoying the ride is the main reason.

I'm usually pretty active, but I was rebuilding my forks, new back brakes, and other maintenance....
:eek:. :work3::work1:. Excuses excuses........... Go get V.......

Before I do...!!!! :)

ToddC

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300

Hey all you fortunate folks that get to live there..., can i join in when I hit the border where I would love to live? alas....

ColinW1981

Site Supporter
Bike
'06 ST1300A
STOC #

Tim,
As long as you pick up a "V" town, I'll sponsor your residency to the State Department...:rolleyes: Although, why you want to leave 'Oh Canada!' beats me. Yeah, we got guns, ganja, and PC is still not Federally mandated... Seriously though, has there ever been a Zombie apocalypse documented in 'Oh Canada'? Me? When the Zombies come north from California, I'm running North to the Yukon! Zombies can't hang in the cold, 'cuz they're cold blooded creatures.
Colin

Top Bottom