• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WA: A to Z (Round 3)

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Re: WA: A to Z (Round 2)

Really WA riders.......the next tag is L....... Lynnwood? Longview? Lakewood? Liberty Lake?.......Pico power...???? Join us
.. aren't these home towns to some of you ????? I stay off so someone else can join in....:eek:. Just sayin.........:bow1:.
Life is short......get the tag...!!:spank1:

Todd out !

Bike
'14 CTX1300
STOC #

3 more days of school, then a week to ride for tags and towns....

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #

Leavenworth and a beer [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
'14 CTX1300
STOC #

Loon Lake, WA...

IMG_2921.jpg

Sorry tried to fix pic but no luck.

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300

Great idea... Inchelium, check. Anyone for "J"?
HEY!!! :confused: Wow LIGHTBULB!!! I just got it! That is why you guys were looking for that sign...post. This game. I wasn't sure what the excitement was but now got it. I should have got in the game but just new to reading this post.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A

HEY!!! :confused: Wow LIGHTBULB!!! I just got it! That is why you guys were looking for that sign...post. This game. I wasn't sure what the excitement was but now got it. I should have got in the game but just new to reading this post.
That's OK....we understand the limitations you Canuks have.........
..we will do a better job explaining next time Tim.....:CanFlag1::trolls:Chair1:

T

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300

hat's OK....we understand the limitations you Canuks have.........
..we will do a better job explaining next time Tim.....
Hence why I want to move to your locale...and believe this or not, I am a quick study, perhaps the instruction/teaching skills were very questionable. Or perhaps it was explained using that not so rare language of "Drunkenese" with a dialect of "Slurrese", that I thought I was fluent in. :confused: Now that I get the game, I will play if I am ever allowed to leave the house again...

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

It's not a matter of ability to understand, or the proper explanations being well versed. It's just the simple fact.......
You've got 40% less time than we have in the states. No worries though... we'll wait for you.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300

You've got 40% less time than we have in the states. No worries though... we'll wait for you.
I want to be 100% of the time in the States, but the family and a few other things factor in. In saying that, I will cherish any time I can get there to your area to see you fine folks :)

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A

I want to be 100% of the time in the States, but the family and a few other things factor in. In saying that, I will cherish any time I can get there to your area to see you fine folks :)
Ah....factors....yes. They have a way of factoring in.....
You are welcome anytime.... family and all. Fly that beast of a plane into Davenport and I can get you...
T

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #

On your way.... look for a "P".... "O" is on its way.

If you can make it over here by 3'ish, JRob and I are heading out overnight in MT. I need to come back Sunday morning, but Jeff is locked and loaded for several days.

Top Bottom