• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WA: A to Z (Round 3)

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Re: Washington

According to Wiki, Tumtum is an "unincorporated community," although it does have a post office; go figure. I guess you just don't rate, Don. :D

Baring and Oso didn't make it on either list, likely for the same reason, but both appear on a 2008 map published by WADOT. I'm sure there are many more.

I don't make the rules, but I figure that all three - and many more - are fair game.

Last edited:

STBernard

BlewBayou
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #

What? Gorst did not make the list? Don't blink,you will miss it driving through.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

That's great RP3; Thanks for playing the game. :yr1:

Unfortunately for you, only the photo for Boistfort counts for this round of the game. The photo for 'C' must be captured by someone other than yourself. Submitting a series of photos and claiming them all is not allowed.

I didn't make them, but here are the rules.

Last edited:

RP3

Bike
2001 ST 1100
STOC #

I didn't read the rules, but I sure enjoyed the ride yesterday and it actually did not occur to me to seek out these locales for this purpose, but rather I remembered the A-Z thread as I was riding right through Boistfort and saw the cemetary sign.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Re: WA: A to Z

It appears that both Des Moines and Dupont are within easy striking distance of Puyallup. Just sayin'. ;)

Bike
ST1100 ('93)

Duvall is on one of my 'out for a quick ride' routes...but my bike's in the shop :(

I'll try and catch a later letter when I get my alternator problem sorted out.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

I frequently enjoy riding through both the Snohomish and Snoqualmie valleys. Perhaps we can meet some time for a short ride. Good luck with your alternator.

RP3

Bike
2001 ST 1100
STOC #

My post for Desert Aire that was posted last night got nuked because I included pics from other parts of then trip. I will upgrade when I get home later today.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

My post for Desert Aire that was posted last night got nuked because I included pics from other parts of then trip. I will upgrade when I get home later today.
Sorry, only one city at a time and no back-to-back entries.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

Thanks for playing, MD. I now note that Enumclaw is within easy striking distance of Maple Valley. ;)

Bike
ST1100 ('93)

I frequently enjoy riding through both the Snohomish and Snoqualmie valleys. Perhaps we can meet some time for a short ride. Good luck with your alternator.
That would be great and thanks. Hopefully I won't be off the road too long.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

It's too late for 'D', Ross. Evaline isn't too far from Longview.

Top Bottom