Boots Tour Master WP 2.0 "waterproof" riding boots

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Re: Tour Master WP 2.0 "waterproof" riding boots

At first I was disappointed they did not last that long for you, however I truly probably only ride 60 days or so a year, so by what you got out of them they would last about 5 years for me. And the you said you wore them all day at work and I thought, heck my boots I wear everyday at work don't last any longer than these did for you. At $120 I guess it worth it to give the 2.0 a shot, worst case is they don't last a year and I have to find an alternative then.
I agree, these will last you for a while if you just ride in them, and the price is right. One of the reasons I bought them is that they looked like a normal boot at first glance. I didn't want anything with a bunch of straps, buckles or logos to wear at work. Good Luck

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
It took me a long time to wear the first pair out. Actually the tread was wearing so I just gooped it. I did order a new pair to wear on my Wing and got the 2.0 Airs. Really like them but still wear the old ones when riding my Wee. These are really comfortable walking in.

Bike
2004 KLR650
STOC #
Just picked up a pair of these Tourmasters at wingding40...haven't tested the waterproofing yet, but man are they comfortable to ride in! Comfy right out of the box

Bike
Honda ST1300
My Sidi Canyon WP boots have kept me dry in far worse weather than I believed they could, but even they had a limit when surface flooding got into it. A quick sno-seal keeps them good year after year

Bike
2004 KLR650
STOC #
Update after riding 4 days straight in rain with these boots..rode to Athens Ohio from Burnsville, NC to ride the Windy 9 routes..lots of rain, these boots kept my feet dry and comfy the entire time. Super happy

Top Bottom