• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

AR: A to Z (Round 4)

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
R-kansas

It's taken almost a year, but here's "R": Rudd, northwest of Harrison.

Click on the photo to change it to a readable size.

Hub206 011 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Good move!
I was planning to bring A to Z up a letter too. Luckily, I won't even have to change my route to the Hub to move to next letter. :)

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
Got a unique opportunity today...Both Arkansas and Oklahoma A to Z's were on "V", and my son came in for the Memorial Day weekend, soooooo, He, my Wife and I got two states on the same day with the same starting letter....Vian, OK and Van Buren, AR.
BIKES AT VIAN PO.jpgBIKES AT VAN BUREN PO.jpg

Last edited:
Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
Invoking the 30 day rule

Yardelle - church was the only thing in the town.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Looks like not much in Zinc, AR... and mostly dirt roads and this we are a Sport Touring focused group vs dual sport, if someone passes on this and gets an 'A' for the start of round 2, that's a keeper.

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
Zion! Ready for round 2!
I just had to do it, rode over 500 miles one way to see if a "Z" actually existed in the state of AR. Zion has a vol fire department, church and 2 city limit signs.
I now have 3 states that I have been to every letter in just 1 day (ea). I guess now I will start researching LA!

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom