Duck Hospital

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
The Mouse & Toad Garage is looking like a wildlife rehab facility, with all the sick Ducs lying around. We finished rebuilding Mickey's wrecked Multistrada 1100 today. Among other things: new front wheel, reassembly of a tweaked headlight unit, new brake lever, winshield bolts, removal of a now unavailable accessory center stand, patching some broken body work, and a most gratifying use of a heli-coil for the front side stand bolt. (Why in the world would they bolt a side stand to the engine case?)

Desmo Steve shipped a used ECM to Houston this morning for reflashing to ST3 configuration, to replace his fried unit.

With any luck, we'll have three operable motorcycles in time for the ride to the Indy MotoGP... We do have an offer for a back-up ST1300 for Steve in case the Duc hasn't been resuscitated by departure time.

OP
OP
roginoz
Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
Mickey's Multistrada is back up and running, after adding a new rear master cylinder to the list of tasks. (We didn't find out it was bad until the test ride.) The worst part was filling and bleeding the rear brake system. (Had to find someone with a better vacuum system than our hand held Harbor Freight unit.) Steve's ECM is back, but still needs to be paired to the rest of the bike's system. We're leaving for Indy tomorrow morning: me on my ST, Mickey on his Duc, and Steve on Cary's ST.

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
I promise I'll stop if I see you anywhere between ICT and KC. I'm headed to MNSTOC at 3 tomorrow.

Who will be keeping Kansas under control if we're all gone? Arnie? Scott?

Smallville

Scott
Bike
2022 KLR 650 Adv
STOC #
Pretty wild group to keep under control. Not sure I'm up to the task. I did see a party invitation floating around for while y'all are gone. :)
Everyone have safe travels and I expect pictures when you get back. I have to live vicariously through someone ya know.

Top Bottom