• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OK: A to Z (Round 7)

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
Re: OK: A to Z (Round 5)

Got a unique opportunity today...Both Arkansas and Oklahoma A to Z's were on "V", and my son came in for the Memorial Day weekend, soooooo, He, my Wife and I got two states on the same day with the same starting letter....Vian, OK and Van Buren, AR.BIKES AT VIAN PO.jpgBIKES AT VAN BUREN PO.jpg

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #

Confirming no Z? I can start with an A. I could not find a Z but noticed someone found a school with a Z. Every list I show of OK does not have a city that starts with a Z in OK.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Confirming no Z? I can start with an A. I could not find a Z but noticed someone found a school with a Z. Every list I show of OK does not have a city that starts with a Z in OK.
There are a few Z's in OK...

Bike
06 ST1300

This should finish this round

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Good job Bob...
I tried to post a Z about a month ago, got a PM that my post was deleted and try again in 2 weeks. :?

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Good job Bob...
I tried to post a Z about a month ago, got a PM that my post was deleted and try again in 2 weeks. :?
That's because YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES!!!! you can't post back-to-back in less than a month... :nanana1:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
That's because YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES!!!! you can't post back-to-back in less than a month... :nanana1:
Why do we have to have rules... lol
It seemed much longer than that, guess I'm getting older.
Good to have you keeping me on the "straight and narrow".

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
D= Durant
20170809_104647~2.jpg

Took this right after I made bail.

Last edited:
Top Bottom