• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OK: A to Z (Round 7)

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Way to go Bob!
I had a pic of Zafra, but it was from Nov....just didn't feel right... Thought this OK round might go faster.
Have noticed not as many participates these days...

Last edited:
Bike
06 ST1300
Zafra ?

Never heard of it!

Doesn't look like there is very much there on Maps.

Some of us thought that the A to Z game was to advance by getting the new town on a ride after the past town had been posted and not using a file database.

Just read the rules and there is no mention of that.

Kind of defeats the motivation to plan a day ride to grab a new town and eat out a favorite restaurant when somebody can post a file photo a couple of hours after a new town is posted.

Reactions: TOS

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Kind of defeats the motivation to plan a day ride to grab a new town and eat out a favorite restaurant when somebody can post a file photo a couple of hours after a new town is posted.
How is this any different at all? Someone could have gotten the town the day before and just hadn't posted it yet until after you went for a ride. The whole point is to ride and you would, get a tag or not, get it in time or not.

I'm not going to add more rules that I can't enforce. When I do an A to Z excursion, I usually assume I won't get the next letter but I try anyway and then I may get a couple more. It moves the game along and it's not like there's that much activity in the game anyway so ANY participation is welcome.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Looks like Round 7 can begin with the next 'A'.

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Me think someone likes his new bike. ;)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Me think someone likes his new bike. ;)
I do like it. Still adjusting, the ergos are just a little different so shoulders and back are a little sore but just going to take time to get used to it. 1300 miles so far.

Reactions: TOS
Top Bottom