• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OR: A to Z (Round 2)

Bike
2007 ST1300
Was that the same trip as the Enterprise photo? What route did you take out there? Out to Imnaha and back? I was exploring out there and got as far as Hess Rd. north of homestead intending to take it to Joseph but decided I need a better adventure bike. I headed back to Baker city and Garmin suggested take a gravel road toward Cornucopia but I'm glad I passed on that one.
They were two different trips. The trip to Enterprise was as we were making our way to Glacier NP. We rode on Hwy's 22, 26 & 7 to Baker City and then back roads thru North Power, Union, Cove, Alicel and Hwy 82 into Enterprise. After Enterprise we headed north on Hwy 3 to Lewiston, ID.

On the Imnaha trip, I came from north of Pendleton on Hwy 11 & 204 dropping into Elgin then after Imnaha I rode along Hells Canyon and came out just east of Halfway at Hwy 86 before riding into Baker City.

DAS

STOC #
They were two different trips. The trip to Enterprise was as we were making our way to Glacier NP. We rode on Hwy's 22, 26 & 7 to Baker City and then back roads thru North Power, Union, Cove, Alicel and Hwy 82 into Enterprise. After Enterprise we headed north on Hwy 3 to Lewiston, ID.

On the Imnaha trip, I came from north of Pendleton on Hwy 11 & 204 dropping into Elgin then after Imnaha I rode along Hells Canyon and came out just east of Halfway at Hwy 86 before riding into Baker City.
I was not able to find the route from Halfway north to Imnaha or Joseph. I ended up back tracking all the way to Baker City and then north toward Medicine Springs, Union, Cove, Alicel, Minam, Lostine. So what was the route along Hells Canyon like? I assume this route follows Upper Imnaha Rd., Wallowa Mtn. Loop, and N Pine Rd. (NF3955 and NF39). At least this is the route and the road names that Google Maps shows. I sure wish I had been able to find it. Guess I'll have to go back some day.

DAS

STOC #
I noticed the rules say "If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter".

DAS

STOC #
Did the Rose City 500 yesterday. And got this along the way. Sorry the photo is sideways but iPhones are just stupid that way. Fixed.
File_000 (51).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom