• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OR: A to Z (Round 2)

RP3

Bike
2001 ST 1100
STOC #
Has Oregon really not gotten started??

Ada - Adair Village - Adams - Adel - Adrian - Ady - Agate Beach - Agness - Airlie - Albany - Alder - Alfalfa - Algoma - Alicel - Alma - Allegany - Aloha - Alpine - Alsea - Altamont - Alvadore - Amity - Andrews - Anlauf - Antelope - Antone - Apiary - Applegate - Arago - Arch Cape - Arlington - Arock - Ash - Ashland - Ashwood - Astoria - Athena - Auburn - Aumsville - Aurora - Austa - Austin - Azalea

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_unincorporated_communities_in_Oregon

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Re: OR: A to Z

Well, Ross, it appears to me that Astoria, OR is within easy striking distance of Longview, WA. Go ahead and start the game in Oregon!

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Oregon ST-ers..........can I get a C?

C

Cairo - Camas Valley - Camp Sherman - Canby - Canemah - Cannon Beach - Canyon City - Canyonville - Cape Meares - Carlton - Carnation - Carpenterville - Carson - Carus - Carver - Cascade Locks - Cascade Summit - Cascadia - Cave Junction - Cayuse - Cazadero - Cecil - Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill - Celilo Village - Central Point - Champoeg - Charbonneau - Charleston - Chemawa - Chemult - Cherry Grove - Cherryville - Cheshire - Chiloquin - Chitwood - Christmas Valley - Clackamas - Clarno - Clatskanie - Clear Lake - Clem - Clifton - Cloverdale (Deschutes County) - Cloverdale (Lane County) - Cloverdale (Tillamook County) - Coburg - Cold Springs - Colton - Columbia City - Condon - Coos Bay - Cooston - Copperfield - Coquille - Corbett - Cornelius - Cornucopia - Corvallis - Cottage Grove - Cottrell - Cove - Crabtree - Crane - Crawfordsville - Crescent - Crescent Lake - Creswell - Crooked River Ranch - Crow - Crowley - Culp Creek - Culver - Curtin - Cushman

Bike
2007 ST1300

image.jpg

Stopped here on my way back from Klamath Falls after visiting my daughter & son-in-law.

Last edited:

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Elgin starts with an "E"

image.jpg

Now we need a "F"
I am thinking you didn't just visit Elgin today....:D

Got an "F" city in mind....but may have seen the last riding weather for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300

Here is one close to me - Gates, Oregon which is just a few miles east of Stayton on Hwy 22.

image.jpg

Let's have someone post a "H"

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #

There no "H's" very close to me.....maybe someone up in the PDX region can visit Hillsboro, Happy Valley, Hubbard or make a run to Hood River.

H

Haines - Halfway - Halsey - Hamilton - Hamlet - Hammond* - Hampton - Happy Valley - Harbor - Hardman - Harlan - Harper - Harris - Harrisburg - Hatfield - Hauser - Havana - Hayward - Hebo - Heceta Beach - Helix - Helvetia - Heppner - Hereford - Hermiston - Hilgard - Hillsboro - Hines - Hinkle - Holbrook - Holdman - Holland - Holley - Homestead - Hood River - Hopewell - Horse Heaven - Horton - Hoskins - Hot Lake - Hubbard - Hugo - Huntington

Bike
2005 ST1300

There no "H's" very close to me.....maybe someone up in the PDX region can visit Hillsboro, Happy Valley, Hubbard or make a run to Hood River.
Dang I was in Hood River on my bike Saturday. Happy Valley is not far. I will see if I can get there this weekend if someone doesn't get there first. I think we have some members that live near Hillsboro west of PDX.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
2005 ST1300

Now I am embarrassed.....I was in Harrisburg, on my bike on Thursday. Forgot to play the game. I ate at Hawgz BBQ in Junction City....good stuff.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
1997 ST1100

I should have posted as soon as I got back home today :(
I took a little jaunt on up to Hood River in order to resurrect this thread. Ok, I will admit that was just an excuse to go. Weather today was nearly perfect. A little windy in the gorge around The Dalles but all in all a great day for a ride. Here is the pic anyhoo
IMG_20140517_191423.jpg

Bike
2005 ST1300

Proshu...were you riding eastbound on i84 near Hood River recently? Can't remember which day...I just got a brief glimpse as I was westbound.

I guess we are on to " i"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bike
1997 ST1100

I was on Saturday at about 3:30. I rode from Madras over Mt. Hood to Hood River and then down 84 to The Dalles to take 197 back home.

For the "I” Irrigon and Ione come to mind. I have them on my radar. I could take some nice back roads and make a day of it. My girlfriend thinks I've flipped my lid. When I told her I was heading to Hood River and why she said, ”that's loco!!!", haha.

Bike
2005 ST1300

I was on Saturday at about 3:30. I rode from Madras over Mt. Hood to Hood River and then down 84 to The Dalles to take 197 back home.

For the "I? Irrigon and Ione come to mind. I have them on my radar. I could take some nice back roads and make a day of it. My girlfriend thinks I've flipped my lid. When I told her I was heading to Hood River and why she said, ?that's loco!!!", haha.
You didn't happen to see 2 Orange CAN AM SPYDERS on Friday or the previous Monday did you?...that was my brother and his wife. They went to Sunriver for the week. They rode to/from Vancouver, USA

Yeah...I get that loco stuff from some of my buddies wives...but not from my buddies or my wife.

Hopefully we will get to meet at the next RTE.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Sorry about that Proshu

On to I
I

Idanha - Idaville - Idiotville - Idleyld Park - Illahe - Imbler - Imnaha - Independence - Indian Village - Indiola - Inglis - Inlow - Interlachen - Ione - Ironside - Irrigon - Irving - Island City - Izee
I've never been to Idiotville...at least not literally. :D

Top Bottom