Indian

ST13Fred

Fred
Bike
2015 Motus MST
Mr. Administrator,

May I suggest an 'Indian' slot be added to our 'other motorcycles' section.

The 2014 Indian is featured in Cycle World Oct13, with an early ride and inside look at its' development.

New from the ground up, this bike has even got MY attention and I do not like cruiser style bikes.
Polaris has learned a lot from the Victory development over the years. EFI, Aluminum frame, electric shield (Chieftain),
ABS, cruise control, Keyless start, light bar, leather seats, Bluetooth, tire pressure monitors, quality stereo.
And "one of the best sounding engines in a motorcycle, period. Exhaust and intake notes are fantastic, with the engine delivering its own sonic signature".
A NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) engineer, with a musical background, went to the level of putting gear sets in musical thirds and fifths,
taking out certain sounds while leaving in complementary ones; going to a whole new level of refinement and detail. Wow! And that's just the engine.

Harley Davidson is in for some real competition now. The Indian brand runs deep and this new bike appears very modern and FUN.

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/home

Last edited:

Muchmore

Train killer
Bike
13 BMW K1600GTL
Couldn't agree more, they look GREAT and this time they have a big money company behind them.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
I'm actually intrigued by them... I really like the lines of the Classic, and the Chieftain looks nice.

thumperjdm

Naty Von Ozirisz 1997-2011
Bike
'15 Trophy SE
I'm also not a cruiser fan, but those natural-colored leather seats and saddlebags are beautiful.

Top Bottom