• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ID: A to Z

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I was in ID last year, can't believe I didn't help on this one.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
We rode through Bonners Ferry in July. Didn't think about tagging with a pic, until I was 30 miles past. :-(

Bike
'09 1300
STOC #
I just found this challenge. I can pick up most of the cities. We don't have a Q,X,Y or Z city in our state.
I'll have a tough time with Ucon and Victor Idaho. It's on the other side of the state. I can't tell how many riders are in Idaho. Are there enough of us to complete the challenge?
And does it specifically have to be a City? Can it be a town or place?

Last edited:
Bike
'14 CTX1300
STOC #
I just found this challenge. I can pick up most of the cities. We don't have a Q,X,Y or Z city in our state.
I'll have a tough time with Ucon and Victor Idaho. It's on the other side of the state. I can't tell how many riders are in Idaho. Are there enough of us to complete the challenge?
And does it specifically have to be a City? Can it be a town or place?
Riders just passing through can also help out. I'm in a next door state and will play in the ID Tag when able.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
I've tagged some very small "towns" in OK, without issue or complaint. Some so small it may only have a small sign coming into town, a church with the name, a community center or even a cemetery.

Bike
'09 1300
STOC #
I've tagged some very small "towns" in OK, without issue or complaint. Some so small it may only have a small sign coming into town, a church with the name, a community center or even a cemetery.
Those are usually the best rides of all!

Bike
'09 1300
STOC #
Bruneau
Here was an excuse for a 200 mile ride today. Now the letter "B" is off the list.

I probably should have taken some pictures of the Sand Dunes while I was there. There is a State Park nearby where you can see the tallest single-structured sand dune in North America. And they have an awesome observatory.
Here is some information about the area. http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/parks/bruneau-dunes

I could have just ridden to Boise for the "B". But what's the fun in that?
Next?

Bike
'14 CTX1300
STOC #
Bruneau
Here was an excuse for a 200 mile ride today. Now the letter "B" is off the list.

I could have just ridden to Boise for the "B". But what's the fun in that?
Next?
I was so close to heading over to Blanchard, ID after work today to snap a pic. I got beat to the punch. Looks like I may be heading over to Coeur D'Alene now...

Bike
'09 1300
STOC #
Awesome.:grin:

We are on our way to McCall today. I'm sure we can get a few towns where we can get a selfie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom