Motoport Kevlar winter glove

Bike
GL1800A/ST1300A
Anybody try the Motoport Kevlar winter gloves???? I have the air mesh kevlar jacket and pants-excellent product. Wondering if their gloves are the same quality...........

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
The winter glove has a long gauntlet, is waterproof, and works well. I really don't get to wear them much out here in San Diego.

omniron

...rider of V'GER
Bike
18 Kawi Ninja H2SXSE
I have a pair of warm weather gloves from Motoport. They're okay, a little stiff at first, nothing special ...except they're made with a kevlar woven fabric. I never plan to test them, but I figure if I have a get off at speed, my hands are going to make first contact with the ground.

I have all Motoport gear -- Ultra Mesh overpants, 3/4-length jacket for colder weather, and I just bought a second, waist length jacket for summer. Love the fit. Motoport gear is somewhat expensive, but it's all custom made to my measurements and well worth the money. The gloves are serviceable, but I kind of expected more because their other gear is so good.

OP
OP
Bike
GL1800A/ST1300A
Thanks for the info. I use mostly Held gloves year round. Held hawk for winter-waterproof and warm but not much crash protection.......

Top Bottom