Need winter overpant suggestons for big/tall

Bike
07 ST1300A
Time for some new overpants. My Fieldsheer Booster pants finally gave up. I need something with about a 36-37" inseam, and choices are always very slim. I'm 6'4" and wear 34" inseam jean, but the longer inseam is needed to keep the pants leg down where they need to be when sitting on the bike. Just wondering what you big and tall guys have found.

OP
OP
gregj
Bike
07 ST1300A
That helps me a lot here in Va. Coldest I rode into work was -11* Dont think jeans would work.

Bike
2014 FJR ES 2009 WEE
Seriously, snowmobile pants....lots of brands, made for sitting.....made for cold and wet....and hold up.....

Bike
"03" ST-1300
You might like to check out Carhartt Shoreline Pants. They are available in tall sizes and Carhartt tends to be generously sized. I ride with these in the winter over my other clothes. The are breathable waterproof which is much more comfortable. They are very well made and heavy construction, they don't flutter in the wind. Zippered sides seal well too. When not needed they are in the bottom of my top box as they pack small.

http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=10051&productId=111800&langId=-1

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
I picked up a pair of First Gear leather over-pants about a year and half ago. Break them out for the winter riding, too warm for summer use. They have a 36" plus inseam, when I wear them with my mc boots they just touch the floor. (I'm a 34/36 inseam too, just depends on who made 'em.)

I prefer the mc specific pants as they have the armor for the impacts and the leather for the sliding... not that I want to try them out again. Did it once just over a year ago in them and don't need to do it again.

First Gear is most of my stuff since they do offer Tall options on most things.

Top Bottom