Michelin Pilot Road 4

Bike
05 ST1300 abs
I now have 1,000 miles on my 2nd set of PR4 GT's. At 11,000+ miles on the first set, I forgot how good these tires are when new.

I had very poor handling at the end of the 1st set. The front was worn more than the rear. Going into the corners was not confidence inspiring.....I was constantly having to correct my lines & slow down in corners.

Now its like night & day.......very stabile......no corrections required.

Bike
2017 Harley WG
STOC #
An update on my PR4's. Just passed the 15k mark and now both front and back are showing a little bit of flatness on the center and I am getting a little wobble on heavily painted lines and road seams but there is still plenty of tread left. My estimation is between 2K-5K miles of tread left. This is 95% freeway riding. So happy to be saving money on tire changes, even factoring in the extra cost of PR4's over the OEM Bridgestones.

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
An update on my PR4's. Just passed the 15k mark and now both front and back are showing a little bit of flatness on the center and I am getting a little wobble on heavily painted lines and road seams but there is still plenty of tread left. My estimation is between 2K-5K miles of tread left. This is 95% freeway riding. So happy to be saving money on tire changes, even factoring in the extra cost of PR4's over the OEM Bridgestones.
Did you mean that you expect 20,000 miles out of the PR4's? Even the rear? That sounds like very, very good mileage.

Top Bottom