I've got a secret!

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
A couple of threads got me stirred up a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it has two wheels. No, it's not the new 2014 ST or the FJR. Yes, it's a used one, 2011, well equipped, good price. No I don't actually have it yet, pick it up next week.

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
Sweet! I have the itch for another bike (2003 Honda 919 sits next to the 2004 ST 1300A in the garage), was thinking a dual sport but so many nice looking bikes out there that need to be sitting in my garage!
Enjoy!

OP
OP
RaYzerman
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Not as glorious as the Multistrada. Keeping the FJR. You can call it a DS, Steve, you're on the right track. Looked at a Versys and a Varadero..........

OP
OP
RaYzerman
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Ding ding ding, we have multiple winners.............. yes my next hint was to check my profile, because I had a wee hankering to relive one the bikes in my past that I shouldn't have given up..... picture, and when I pick it up I'll have better ones.
Actually, Joe posted up about the new '14 but suggested also that one could just change 5 pieces of plastic to get the colour...... $1000 is about the price of a paint job probably, but I'm not going there. Of all the choices, I just couldn't justify going to the later gen. A Motobones was tempting. Varaderos are more expensive, heavier, worse fuel mileage, but solid, also very tempting (Catcher will probably trade me for a day if I really wanted). This one had the right price and came with most of the goodies I wanted...........

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom