Armor knee armor for First Gear pants?

Bike
STOC #
I recently had the misfortune of dropping my bike when I hit some slush and snow. I was going slow, and wearing full gear, though. The bike was barely scuffed, but my knee still aches from hitting the tank when I went down, and it was almost two weeks ago. I was wearing a pair of First Gear pants (I don't know the exact model, but I can try to find out if it's helpful), and they do have armor in the knees, but it only covers the front. I now know I need armor that covers the side, which is where I'm having a problem.

I really don't want to replace the pants but rather find a replacement for the knee armor that covers the inside of the knee (probably outside, too). Any advice? Thanks very much in advance for help, and not ridiculing me. I already know I'm an idiot.

Bike
ST1300/GSX1300R
Many of the clothing makers use Knox Armor in their clothing. Knox has a good name from supplying armor for racing leathers and gloves. Even my Far Eastern made Scorpion SG3 gloves have Knox armor. I found a web-site a while ago for them, but I didn't save it.
I think you can just buy their products an install it yourself. I'm no computer genius, so if I found it, so can anyone else.

OP
OP
Bike
STOC #
Thank you for the posts and advice. The Fox armor is a bit more than I'm looking for, but it also seems to be one of the few that cover the side of my knee so I may wind up using that. Thank you for the post Moe.

Top Bottom