Aprilia Mana

Bike
ST1300
A comment from the UK,
I have an ST1300 and a Yamaha XJ900s and a Mana GT, they are all good bikes but the Mana GT has has a lot of nice things about it, the road holding is great as are the brakes with ABS and it can be driven in auto or manual with an effective 7 speed box, there is no clanking when the gears change it just smoothly changes even in manual, it is a very nice bike to ride all round and is unbeatable in traffic because you are always in the correct gear and will beat most things off the line, there is plenty of power two up for overtaking, I am just speaking as I find having owned 32 bikes of just about all makes to date, like some others I was of two minds at first but a test ride made my mind up in a very short time, the finish is first class, yes the belt change seems expensive but the engine is bomb proof and compared to the expense I have had on the many BMW's I have owned in the past its not expensive at all in fact it is much cheaper over all, if I was to make two minus comments it could do with a slightly bigger gas tank, but it is no worse than a Honda VFR for example, and it would of been nice to have a rev counter rather than a series of lights that come on with the increased revs when in manual shift.
Keith

Last edited:
Top Bottom