Trophy SE Thoughts?

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
Well, after ten years, the Trophy is no longer in the garage, I sold it and bought a 2023 Tiger GT Pro. It only shares the garage with the trusty 1983 CB1100F as all the other bikes are gone now. Triumph never promoted the Trophy and now five years after it was discontinued, they aren't doing a great job keeping parts in stock either. Outside my 1971 Honda CB750K1, The Trophy was probably my favorite bike of all time. I added the Triumph side cases to go with the top box the dealership had already added. The only other farkel I've added so far is 20 mm bar risers to make the reach to the bars a little more comfortable.

IMG_2685 Large.JPG

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
That’s a good looking bike! I need to go ride one. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the 900. I still have my 2017 Trophy and 2015 Tiger 800 XCX.

Bike
KTM 890 ADV NC750X
2024 Miles
STOC #
I liked my Trophy when I had it, the bike handled amazingly well. Too much tupperware for me but I feel that way about all the sport tourers. The Tiger 900 is a great bike, had the opportunity to ride a few. Great that you don't need to be long legged to ride one too. Enjoy your new bike, If it weren't for the orange kool-aid I drank I would own one too.

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
The stock seat was painful after just four hours so I've added a Sargent seat and now I can ride all day. As soon as cold weather hit, I added the Givi touring screen. It provides a large pocket of still air while still letting me see over the top of the screen. I also added a Tutoro automatic chain oiler which simplifies chain maintenance. My last two touring bikes were shaft drive and I'm not fond of chain maintenance!

Top Bottom