Yes or No on these...? motorcyclesheds

Hi all, I'm sure this will sound to you all like a silly question, but I have to ask it somewhere, so, sorry in advance :p
I live in a flat; I mean there is a back yard for all the tenants to use, but I do not own a garage of my own :S which is very unfortunate for me and my fairly new machine :( So, I was looking for some other way to save it from cold and rain and maybe (just maybe :p) found a solution - these!
However, I'm not entirely sure how practical they are. Will they really be sufficient to shield the bike from all kinds of weather, and what's more important - will my machine be exposed to effects of condensation? I would really appreciate every objective suggestion. Thank you :)

Bike
2006 ST1300
Freak...
There was a time when I was building my current house, and I did not have a garage. I used a heavy Dow cover for the bike, and never had a problem. It had grommets, and I locked it up all the time. I don't know how much the "sheds" cost, but they probably provide a bit more protection then a regular cover. I suspect that they are tougher to secure though, and are prone to larcenous individuals, as well as degrading over time. If you have an available place to "mount" the shed easily, and it is pretty safe, I'd say it sounds like a good idea. Otherwise, a nice heavy cover with vents is a nice alternative.

Good luck with it!

Top Bottom