Boots Milwaukee Boots

Bike
2010 ST1300
Does anyone have any experience with Milwaukee boots. I was thinking of the Milwaukee Accelerator. My feet are very wide, so a 9.5 EE would be my size.
Thanks

I'll be curious to see if anyone has any experience with them as well. A local motorcycle parts shop here sells them for $115 which is smoking cheap compared to the Redwing boots I usually buy.

Bike
2006 ST
I'll be curious to see if anyone has any experience with them as well. A local motorcycle parts shop here sells them for $115 which is smoking cheap compared to the Redwing boots I usually buy.
I'd go with the Made In USA Redwings. Well at least some of their models are. I wear the 953's, about my sixth pair, for the bikes, good feel and great for walking. 13 EEE here. :D
Skip the china stuff, never, never have the width.
YMMV

MOST RedWings are made out of the USA now. Check the label inside your RedWings. I have several pairs, only one of them was USA made!!!!

Last edited:

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
I quit Redwing when they dropped the lifetime warranty..

Bike
2006 ST
MOST RedWings are made out of the USA now. Check the label inside your RedWings. I have several pairs, only one of them was USA made!!!!
I know, that's why I said "Well at least some of them are." The 953's and the 202's I wear are both made here. A bit more costly, but well made, REAL sizes and last me about 5-6 years, and I'm on concrete or outside most of the time at about 190 lbs. Every evening the pair I wore that day go into the boot dryer (no heat) for a two hour dry.
Nostrovia !

Bike
2005 ST1300
Wow . That is a good price. I paid about twice that for my Danners

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom