1995 ST1100 - abs 1 version fault

Hello, I have this problem. I made out the rear abs module to clean up after the build has appeared defect, after pressing the brake pads are not returned to its original position. Rear wheel talks are stymied. Without the module is working properly. Twice I was selecting a module not found out the reason, help please. Motorcycle 95 years, abs 1 version. With two modules. With respect. Artem

sorry for my level of language knowledge

:(

Bike
2005 ST1300
Re: Motorcycle 95 years, abs 1 version. fault.

Artem....sorry I am not able to help you with your brakes but welcome to the forum.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010

Artem keep coming back. There will be someone here who can help you.

OP
OP

Trying to translate:
You took out the rear abs module to clean it.
After that the brake pads will not release.
But it works without the abs module in place ?

Does the abs module motor work when you turn on the ignition. (Hold it to feel vibration. Listen for the motor)
Check the fuse for the ABS module
Check the wiring to the abs module - 2 sets, one for the motor, one for the sensor

Are you sure it is the abs module that is the fault.
Perhaps brakes are incorrectly set up
See https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?135125-ST1300-Brakes-Avoiding-the-Pitfalls&highlight=
(This is for an ST1300, but many of the ideas are the same).
Hello, since the pads do not release, I dismantled the rear abs module and connected the brake system. Everything is working correctly. When I turn on the ignition the abs module motor works. I think one of plungers may be jammed. I will try again to parse and verify. Meanwhile I am driving with dismantled rear module. Thank you very much for your time

Top Bottom