Givi V47NNT

Happy Easter all,
Anyone have one of these mounted on his bike? Would like to see how it looks. I would prefer a Hondaline, why aren't they available in Canada?
Thanks

Last edited:
Bike
ST1300A
I just installed a GIVI V46N902A 46 Ltr on my 2009, What I read the standard GIVI mounting plate sits to far forward that makes the rear rider push them in to the driver, I made my own that sit 2 inch's farther back.
I try to find time and post a couple pictures of the mount I fabricated for the top box.

OP
OP
I got my Givi today and was like a little kid at Christmas opening the box to check it out for the first time. I was worried as I normally shop in a store and can see it first hand. First time buying online. I must say it is a quality top case and I like the look. Gonna go for a ride tomorrow and see how it "feels". My wife likes the backrest aspect of it. I also ordered the brake light kit so I can't wait to see how it looks. Not as obtrusive as some of the other Givi cases. Will upload some pics when I figure out how.

Bike
2005 ST1300
Congrats. I like mine. Very functional and good quality. It does wobble a bit when no pillion. It is not loose but it does wobble.

Two tips. 1) Get spare keys made and hidden. 2) glue the little rubber bumpers in to the plate so you don't lose them.

OP
OP
Thanks for the tips.
I tried to upload photos but it wouldn't let me. I even compressed the photo thinking that it was too large. File upload failed..............
I have a Mac computer. This shouldn't matter ? hmmmm
IMG_1891.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom