Another bad crash

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
They will find him/her.... sad about the riders lives cut short. SUV Crossed over the centerline, wondering if they were drunk or texting?

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
It's very difficult to take evasive action when something like that happens.

I noticed it said they'd do autopsies on the riders, seems kind of odd since they pretty much know what caused their death. Don't they usually just do some toxicology when something like that happens?

Bike
2020 Moto guzzi V85T
This is really unfortunate. In the Denver area there is an epidemic of hit and runs over the last couple of years and it seems to be increasing each year. These involve pedestrians, cars, bicycles, and motorcycles, most of which are fatal.

It is absolutely amazing how anyone could leave an accident site. This is becoming the norm and is unacceptable. We as stewards of the road must start taking action when we see this happen. These folks must be captured and must be held accountable for their actions. It impacts us all. Look at our insurance rates.

Statistics say that in Colorado that 1/3 of the drivers here are uninsured. How is this possible with what is required to get a drivers license and tabs for the vehicles?

What would you do if you witnessed a hit and run accident?

Bike
2007 ST1300
i posted a link to the result of the investigation but it required a sign-in when you went to it from here, so it got deleted. I thought you might like to know that they found the person responsible. His father was the one who turned him in. A sad story got sadder. Anyway, if you Google "Janesville, WI News" You should come up with the whole story.

Top Bottom