Riding in Switzerland

Bike
ST 1300 ABS,
Hi
Since a long time just another video from my home region in Switzerland, captured with my new Drift Ghost Helmet Camera.

I am already happy and in the training for my next USA Motorcycle trip in June/July this year. We are a group of about 10 riders from a German Holidays Organizer.
We start and come back from Denver and are making a two weeks trip up to Yellowstone NP, Beartooth Pass, Black Hills where we stay three nights in Deadwood.

Viedeo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5h44alQDAI

Bevore this trip I am visiting my cousin in Shreveport TX, then I will rent a car to drive up to Denver.
If anybody has a good tip for my next visit in USA, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Best regards Thomas

OP
OP
s-wiss t-om
Bike
ST 1300 ABS,
Hi riders
Thanks for all the feedbacks to my post.
On our trip we are riding rented Harleys. I booked an elektra Glide, so I once can feel the "DIFFERENCE" to our ST's. It is sad that we have no possibliti to go to the Spearfish STOC but we are riding thru the Spearfish Canyon on the way to Deadwood.
Our trip will start on Sunday, 22. June in Denver and it ends on Thursday, 3. July in Denver. As it looks now we stay for the nights near Kremmling, Grand Junction, Green River, Jackson, Cody, Sheridan, 3 nights in Deadwood, Cheyenne and Denver.
Anyway it would be great to meet one or another of the American ST Riders for a beeer or two!
Just send me a PM and I will respond as soon as I know the news from our organizer. I can also mail a Google Earth File with the trip details. Here is a picture from the route as we want to ride it.
Media Reise Karte.JPG
That is all for the moment, we have almost Nighttime and I still have to send an E-Mail to my Mailfriend Uncle Phil who is well known to almost everybody on ST Owners.
Maybe this is not the right Forum Place for this post, so I want this to be corrected by the administrator.

Top Bottom