Anti Gravity Micro Start

Bike
BMW K1600GT
I purchased this product during the Winter and just had the occasion to use it last weekend. First let me start by saying that the micro start cost about 150.00. There are two versions: 1. The XP3 (130.00) will start cars, bikes, boats, etc. 2. The XP1 (150.00) does everything the XP3 does but adds the capability to charge laptops, cell phones, tablets,etc. Boths units are small and light and easily placed in a tankbag. Once charged, the unit will stay that way for about 6 months and elimates the need for jumper cables should your battery fail. Last weekend I rode with a Harley rider on an Ultra Classic. During the ride we stopped for a while and sure enough his bike would crank slowly, but not start. Enter the micro start. In 20 secs it was put into operation and the bike started. Went to a dealership and his battery was worn out. A large sum of cash later, he was back on the road. There are youtube videos and many positive reviews on this product. I think it is very worth while investment, especially if your are trying to squeeze that last season out of your battery and don't want to get stuck.
The XP1 has a large array of adapters for laptops, etc. I did not see one for the Iphone5, but it does have a USB port, so if you have a cable this won't be an issue.

http://antigravitybatteries.com/microstart/

Bike
1200RT, 1200GS
STOC #
I have a much smaller version of this that I use for charging 5V stuff (cell, ipod, etc.). But this would serve that function AND bail me out of a dead battery. This is impressive. Thanks!!!

Top Bottom