Well that's good, it's not CTS!

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
I've been experiencing a lot of pain in my right arm/wrist/hand area this year. At first I was afraid it was carpal tunnel syndrome, but after a few "tests" today at the Dr.'s office, it was determined that was not the case. Instead, it's tendonitis. So with some stretching exercises I should be good to go. I'll have to watch how much repetitive motions I do too. I know when I put a lot of hours on the computer, when working on pictures, my wrist will really bother me.

But I was most concerned with riding the bike. The thought of not being able to ride (when I get the bike all back together) was killing me. At worse I figured I would probably not be able to ride this year due to the pain and or surgery/recovery. But now the future is brighter with today's diagnosis.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Well that is good news, now get after the exercises and stretching and get back to riding.

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Oh I'm sore already, just from the stretching yesterday! But it will be worth it to become more flexible.

Sent with Tapatalk Pro.

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
Glad it wasn't something worse, I hope you can get out and ride soon! It's probably due to shoveling all that snow last winter.:rolleyes:

Dennis

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
^^^ yeah, that probably started the irritation. Then about a 5 weeks ago I was doing several days of sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing in my area I'm responsible for at work. That's when the pain really kicked in. Since that time, for two weeks, I kept my wrist in a splint 24 hours a day. That helped a lot. But now a couple given a couple of weeks without the splint and my wrist hurts quite a lot. But I've been busy doing mechanic work lately and have not babied my wrist. Tonight I'm going to put the splint back on and work on those stretches tomorrow.
Sure hope to finish the work on the bike and get to riding!

Sent with Tapatalk Pro.

Top Bottom