My New to me 09 Sprint ST

Bike
2006 ST1300
Last week I picked up a totaled 09 Sprint St at an auction and now I'm looking for a good online OEM parts Store. For my ST1300 I have a few to choose from and have shifted away from Partzilla because of long wait times, ah but I digress.
I have found World of Triumph but was wondering if there are other places to shop for price and good service.
The parts I need are cowling parts, both right and left lower, and cockpit cowl around the headlight. I could repair and paint but the right side has a piece of the plastic missing.
Will need the right mirror and there some other broken tabs, but overall not much damage. The PO had installed the G&S sliders which really did their job protecting the bike.
Too bad the plastic got scuffed up like it did.

Bob W in Spokane

OP
OP
okbobw
Bike
2006 ST1300
I'll try again to see if any of you have good online OEM parts supplier for Triumph bikes.

STDaveNW

Dave
Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
Good luck, I think I loved my Sprint ST 955 more than most bikes I have owned. There used to be a guy who sold reproduced plastics. Let me see if I can remember who he was.

OP
OP
okbobw
Bike
2006 ST1300
Good luck, I think I loved my Sprint ST 955 more than most bikes I have owned. There used to be a guy who sold reproduced plastics. Let me see if I can remember who he was.
I would appreciate that, although it would have to be better than the stuff I worked with before from china.

I have only rode the bike up and down the street as I have to get the plastic replaced or repaired. My intentions are to sell it when I'm done checking it out. You never know, I might be tempted to keep it as a second bike.

STDaveNW

Dave
Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
I would appreciate that, although it would have to be better than the stuff I worked with before from china.

I have only rode the bike up and down the street as I have to get the plastic replaced or repaired. My intentions are to sell it when I'm done checking it out. You never know, I might be tempted to keep it as a second bike.
He was on the Triumph RAT forum. He raced them and made his own plastics. Agreed on the China stuff. I bought some off ebay at a good price .

Top Bottom