Motion Pro to be discontinued

OP
OP
Igofar

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I called motion pro today on my lunch hour. The guy who answered the phone didn't sound very interested in hearinv how many of us are using them...he said he has been flooded wth calls and complaints about the new model not fitting in tight places...using a fixed grommet that leaks....not being able to replace or trim the hose as needed.....etc. he almost sounded anoyed by all the imput he has been getting.....bottom line....they now have no plans at this time to drop it from their line of tools.....we said it will remain for the time being....they have plenty in stock as well as orders for more supplies...guess this means I don't have to hord them after all.

Bike
GL1800/ST1300A
STOC #
Igofar:

Do I understand correctly that when bleeding the PCV you don't put a mityvac or some other vacuum system on the PCV nipple, just the Motion Pro? If that is the case what lever or pedal are you using to bleed the PCV? I'd like to do this on mine, but I'm unsure how to treat the PCV as I've only done it on my GL1800, which was very simple.

Thanks,

Scott

OP
OP
Igofar

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Just follow the same procedure that is in the service manual. Use the Hand lever (handlebar master cylinder) for the first (2) bleed nipples (upper left, and upper right on the front calipers), then use the FOOT lever (fed by the rear master cylinder) for all the remaining bleed nipples, AND the PCV nipple. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to PM me or call me on the white courtesy phone, as I would be glad to assist you :call:

Just follow the same procedure that is in the service manual. Use the Hand lever (handlebar master cylinder) for the first (2) bleed nipples (upper left, and upper right on the front calipers), then use the FOOT lever (fed by the rear master cylinder) for all the remaining bleed nipples, AND the PCV nipple. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to PM me or call me on the white courtesy phone, as I would be glad to assist you :call:
do you still have one that works?

Top Bottom