Your loyality tested

Styles

2000 Non-ABS
Bike
'00 ST1100
STOC #
. . . Overall, Mother Honda has nothing to worry about because the ST1300 could remain in its' same form for another 20 years and most of you will still love it. That really says something about the engineers who designed it.
Bravo, Bravo, and you might risk adding another apostrophe to the ST1100. Its virtues are equally apparent.

Styles

Bike
ST1100
Younger rider here, well younger than most on here ;)

If I was given the choice I would turn it down.
There's no way I would want to be tired down to 1 bike for the rest of my life, who knows where technology will take bikes in the next 10 or 20 years? I'm not one to chop and change bikes (previous road bike I had for 6 years), but I definatly like having the freedom to move onto something else if I want to.
And lifetime warranty and maintainance, thanks but no thanks. IMO tinkering and fettleing is half the fun of the ride!

scootac

Will Ride for Food
.....nothing to worry about because the ST1300 could remain in its' same form for another 20 years and most of you will still love it. That really says something about the engineers who designed it.
But the owners might have to worry about where/how/if parts are available! How many dealers right NOW stock parts for a 1300... that are't common to other bikes?
What will it be like in Another 10 yrs or
more?

Top Bottom