• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

GA: A to Z

OneSided

Panda Racer Extraordinare
Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
Come on guys, there's 52 cities in Georgia that start with a C!

Bike
2005 ST1300
Well, I tried. I guess poor lil Howard has become just a community since the last time I was thru there. I'll let you guys and gals make the call as to whether this one stands or not.

OP
OP
skipcurt

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Heck, I don't know. I've been using this site for my town reference. I won't complain...I'm just glad to have someone participate. Looks like there's only one town in GA that starts with "I" and it's a bit of a ride. Who's gonna get there first?

Skip

Bike
2005 ST1300
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I found a site that agreed with my thoughts on Howard still being a city but I guess times change. However, there's more than one GA city that begins with I. I can assure you of that.

OP
OP
skipcurt

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Good job! Even though I've never heard of it before. That's cool though, keep it moving. You guys should try your hand at the GA tag. I find it to be pretty fun, educating and usually requires a longer ride. Check it out.

Skip

Top Bottom